Home

 Isn’t It Time NOW for YOU to
Get Famous & Rich?

You can! And I can show YOU how to do it through Strategic Visibility.

Oprah 2 (800x454)
Guest Expert & Author Liah on the Oprah! Show

Do you know…. the real truth is that skill, talent, credentials, and business knowledge is only about 10% of what is going to make you
financially successful?

You may have great business potential, or a great book,

or be a great speaker, chiropractor, dentist or lawyer…

But if you’re not KNOWN enough, not VISIBLE enough,

the majority of your earnings potential will be untapped.

Are you ready to have a life you love?

Or do you want to work too hard for another year … or five??

Since it’s true that your skill and talent is only 10 percent of what makes you successful… What is the other 90 percent?

Visibility. It is the key to financial success
— Strategic Visibility 

using a building process, a logical strategy
without overwhelm, just easily & organically…
in other words, creating a carefully targeted, workable PLAN.

I just wish that I had realized that truth much earlier in my career when I was practicing law, writing books, and running a business. It was hard work. Very hard work. My work took over my nights and weekends and “vacations” that weren’t.

I could see that working even longer hours wasn’t going to help me to make the quantum leap I needed both in time freedom and income. Some days I felt like I was drowning.  Maybe you know exactly what I’m talking about.

Whether you’re an established business owner looking to escalate,
or a new entrepreneur who wants to do it right from the get-go, or an author eyeing the best-seller lists,
or a service professional who wants to stand out from the crowd,
you’re in the right place!

Don’t leave your success up to “Luck”.

If you feel like you’re running in place, the cure is:

Get Strategic Visibility
and Get Famous & Rich in Your Niche! 

It took me many years to get traction, leverage, and build the kind of business I love –because I had no Strategic Visibility system in place. I wish I would’ve had a step-by-step program and someone to learn from

RIGHT NOW– YOU have the opportunity to
avoid wasted years!

You can discover RIGHT NOW how to launch
YOUR 6- to 7-figure business
from your existing business, your book,
or your service profession!

So where do you start?

RIGHT HERE.

Hi! I’m Liah Kraft- Kristaine!

I’m a business coach and multiple business owner.

I’m also an international speaker, best-selling author of ten books, creator of many audio and video programs, and former television broadcaster for CNN and PBS.
And a guest expert on Oprah!, the CBC Morning Show and many other television and radio shows with my 5th book, “30 Days to Happiness: Setting Yourself Up to Win in Life”.

Will you let me share with you how I can help you
to launch yourself
and your business or book into 6-figures and more?

GET YOUR FREE TICKET NOW TO MY TELESEMINAR and
I’ll send you the telephone numbers and access code for entry to
:

Get Famous & Rich in Your Niche:
5 Strategic Visibility Secrets
to Double Your Business in 90 Days

Yes –Free Tele-Seminar!
SIGN UP AT TOP RIGHT TO RECEIVE THE DATE & DIAL-IN NUMBERS

It’s at absolutely no charge! Participate from anywhere on the privacy of your phone!
It’s a LIFE-CHANGER! It’s the GAME-CHANGER you’ve been looking for!

(AGAIN, PLEASE SIGN UP AT TOP OF THE COLUMN on THE RIGHT SIDE)

ATTENTION!!  WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A JOINT VENTURE PARTNER FOR THIS PROGRAM?
THEN PLEASE COPY & PASTE THIS LINK TO LEARN MORE:
http://getfamousandrichinyourniche.com/?p=11

 

 




Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Last' (T_STRING) in /home/content/62/3976962/html/thestarpowersystemfolder/wp-content/themes/simplegridtheme/footer.php on line 41